Saturday, February 25, 2012

Create your own vases...thanks to Pinterest

Home decorated Vases

The Dollar Store Vases when I first got them.

Trying spray painting, painting or glittering your own decorative vases

Glitter vases: Put floor cleaner in the vase then pour out. I poured glitter in the vase and shook it up and dumped out the extra vase. This is mostly for decoration, if you put objects inside you risk scratching the glitter off.

Wash the glass vase out with water and soap. Then I dried the vase completely. I poured paint of my choice in and painted the inside. Turn upside down, on a paper towel, for a few minutes.

I used Puffy Paint and wrote our names on the vases. I waited for them to dry. I then spray painted the vases afterwards. Wait for the first coat of spray paint to dry then do a second coat. Cursive writing looks better than if you print.

No comments:

Post a Comment